Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The 2013 Hampton Roads Bad Signage & Williamsburg Trip, Part 3: Welcome to Norfolk

From the north end of VA 225, I turned west on US 60 into Norfolk. The next route to clinch was VA 170, which greeted me with an incorrect shield.


Heading west on VA 170, Little Creek Road.


Little Creek Road becomes VA 165 at Military Highway, which has lower case directional initials for some reason.


Little Creek Road is pretty urban.


Getting onto I-564. Here's some terrible shields.


And here's a big one.


Getting on I-564, then onto VA 406.


VA 406 ends at VA 337, which I took back to I-564.


Tunnel!


I-564 ends at US 460 and I-64.


I nearly hit the curb on this. Notice how close I am, and keep in mind I'm sitting on the left side of the car!



On I-64 heading towards the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel.


Tunnel! (again)


Caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment