Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Eastern Shore Trip, Part 4: Back To The Mainland

Leaving US 13 for US 60.


Getting out to eat dinner, we saw this slightly odd US 60 reassurance shield.


Your inner 12-year-old approves of this road name.


The US 60 shield is hiding behind a pole.


A rare normal shield.


Meeting the east end of VA 170, with a circle shield.


And here's VA 194, with a triangle shield.


And US 460, with the awful Norfolk shields.


After stopping back at Elric's place, I departed down Ocean View to join I-64 and US 60 just before the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel.


On the interstate.


Now on the north side of the tunnel. In my next entry, I'll have more photos from this area.


Sun.


Mercury Boulevard is very important.


Giant overhead.


Stubby I-64 shield.


Lights coming on.


Stopping for gas in Newport News.


VA 143 is long.


Old BMW.


The last photo that turned out.


I went back to Newport News, so I'll have plenty more photos from there soon.

2 comments: